How Ultracoat70 Ensures A Higher Binding Signal for Detection
This innovative product presents a higher binding signal due to its multi-layers forms. The higher binding capacity improves the test sensibility for accurate detection. It is not only the best alternative to cross-linking streptavidin technology or “polystreptavidin R” but also has improved properties. Let’s learn the distinct characteristics of Ultracoat70.
Ultracoat70 from e-Proteins boosts signal intensity by 173%. Today this derivative presents the higher binding signal for detection on the market.
- It is homogeneous with a constant extinction coefficient and molecular weight < 500 kDa as compared to the conventional polystreptavidin R.
- The product has only covalent binding between the molecule without linker.
- Its conformation stays simple because of covalently linked molecules.
- Temperature, pH, protein concentration, ionic strength, as well as molecular crowding have a limited impact on the olimegorized protein.
- The specific polymerization process enables the use of Lysine (available for further conjugation and derivatization).
- e-Proteins product UltraCoat70 can be used in any range of pH.
- Ultracoat70 is a lyophilised powder which can be reconstitute with any buffer. The 0,22 micron filtration is allowed.
- Have a higher level of dimers, trimers and quadrimer comparing the cross-linking steptavidin profile.
e-Proteins developed two chemical modifications to keep the product soluble for use in acid/neutral reconstitution buffer as well as neutral/basic reconstitution buffer, a novel approach to high-performance in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) and direct substitution. This meets the specific needs of the customer regarding the reconstitution buffer.
Ultracoat70 Development Background
In 2012, Customers who use the cross-linking streptavidin technology requested e-Proteins to develop a new product that merges the benefits of Neutralite Avidin with the high sensitivity of cross-linking streptavidin. In one word, the customer looks for a new derivative that offer a higher binding signal for detection.
After eight years of research, e-Proteins developed a process to produce Poly-Neutralite Avidin with a profile that has more dimers, trimers, and quadrimers than cross-linking PolySteptavidin R.
Neutralite Avidin, with a nearly neutral charge, no oligomannosidic glycan as well as no Arg-Tyr-Asp (RYD) amino acids sequence, has reduced background or non-specific bio-recognition by 75% for years.
If you are interested in our product and have any questions, please do not hesitate to Get in Touch with us. At e-Proteins, you can buy with confidence, knowing that you will get the lowest prices on the best products.
|> 14||> 13|
(% w :w)
|< 5.0 %||< 5.0 %|
|Isoelectric point||9,5 ± 0,2||6,2 ± 0,2|
|Deglycosylation level||± 90%||± 90%|
|trimer > 3%||OK||OK|
|Optimum Solubility |
15mg/ml in water pH)
|pH < 7 and pH > 10||pH < 5 and pH > 8|
|Total Bacterial Count in 1 mg||< 1|
|Definition of |
|One Unit activity binds
1 µg of biotin
|Country of |
|Origin||Egg proteins from hens|
|Apparence||White to off white free
powder, free of any