Ultracoat50: Enables a Higher Binding Performance for Purification
The e-proteins derivative for purifcation is superior to Streptavidin not only in terms of higher binding performance for improving purification yield but also has price competitiveness.
This derivatives process is based on the reliable Poly-Lite Avidin process with different working points that generate optimized polymerization and less waste that directly impacts the final price.
Ultracoat50 provides at least 25% more binding signals when coated on beads than Streptavidin, and biochips plastic membranes demonstrate greater target capture efficiency when coated on magnetic particles or magnetic nanoparticles.
- Binds biotinylated ligands such as proteins, nucleic acids, and peptides.
- Fast reaction kinetics.
- Covalently bonded Lite Avidin Coating.
- Lower non-specific binding compared to Streptavidin.
- Highest throughput and precision.
- High solubility.
- No aggregation due to linkers.
- Constant extinction coefficient.
- Homogenous with dimers, enabling a double binding layer with a limited spheric encumbrance (low molecular weight < 250 kDa).
Variations in Ultracoat50
- High-speed version
- Biotin binding ranges: from 2500 to 7500 pmol/mg
- 2 versions for 2 different pH range usage according to the customer protocol (cover full pH range).
What are magnetic beads for purification ?
Magnetic beads are composed of tiny (20 to 30 nm) iron oxide particles, such as magnetite (Fe3O4), which give them superparamagnetic properties. Superparamagnetic beads behave magnetically only in an external magnetic field, unlike ferromagnets. This property depends on the small size of the particles in the beads and allows the beads to be separated in suspension from whatever they are bound to. They can be used without fear of clumping because they do not attract each other outside a magnetic field.
What are the types of magnetic beads ?
Magnetic beads come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Each type of bead has binding properties that magnetically separates nucleic acids, proteins, and other biomolecules. This ease of use makes them automation-friendly and suitable for many applications, including sample preparation for next generation sequencing (NGS), protein purification, molecular and immunodiagnostics, and magnetically activated cell sorting (MACS).
What kind of purifiaction with the magnetic beads ?
Ultracoat50 coating on the magnetic beads enables the purification of :
- The Biotinylated antibodies and other proteins
- Biotinylated dsDNA (gDNA, PCR products) or biotinylated RNA
- Biotinylated oligonucleotides
Contact Us if you want to learn more about our product or have any queries. e-Proteins guarantees the best prices for the highest quality.
|> 14||> 13|
(% w :w)
|< 5.0 %||< 5.0 %|
|Isoelectric point||9,5 ± 0,2||6,2 ± 0,2|
|Deglycosylation level||± 90%||± 90%|
|Dimer > 10%||OK||OK|
|Optimum Solubility |
15mg/ml in water pH)
|pH < 7 and pH > 10||pH < 5 and pH > 8|
|Microbiology||UCA & UCnA|
|Total Bacterial Count in 1 mg||< 1|
|Other||UCA & UCnA|
|Definition of |
|One Unit activity binds
1 µg of biotin
|Country of |
|Origin||Egg proteins from hens|
|Apparence||White to off white free
powder, free of any