How Poly-Lite Avidin Ensures A Higher Binding Signal for Detection
This innovative product presents a higher binding signal due to its multi-layers forms. The higher binding capacity improves the test sensibility for accurate detection. It is not only the best alternative to cross-linking streptavidin technology or “polystreptavidin R” but also has improved properties. Let’s learn the distinct characteristics of Poly-Lite Avidin.
Poly-Lite Avidin Characteristics
- It is homogeneous with a constant extinction coefficient and molecular weight < 500 kDa as compared to the conventional polystreptavidin R.
- The product has only covalent binding between the molecule without linker.
- Its conformation stays simple because of covalently linked molecules.
- Temperature, pH, protein concentration, ionic strength, as well as molecular crowding have a limited impact on the olimegorized protein.
- The Smooth polymerization process enables the use of Lysine (available for further conjugation and derivatization).
- e-Proteins product Poly-Lite Avidin can be used in any range of pH.
- Have a higher level of dimers, trimers and quadrimer comparing the cross-linking steptavidin profile.
e-Proteins developed two chemical modifications to keep the product soluble for use in acid/neutral reconstitution buffer as well as neutral/basic reconstitution buffer, a novel approach to high-performance in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) and direct substitution. This meets the specific needs of the customer regarding the reconstitution buffer.
Poly-Lite Avidin Development Background
In 2012, Customers who use the cross-linking streptavidin technology requested e-Proteins to develop a new product that merges the benefits of Neutralite Avidin with the high sensitivity of cross-linking streptavidin. In one word, the customer looks for a new derivative that offer a higher binding signal for detection.
After eight years of research, e-Proteins developed a process to produce Poly-Neutralite Avidin with a profile that has more dimers, trimers, and quadrimers than cross-linking Steptavidin R.
Neutralite Avidin, with a nearly neutral charge, no oligomannosidic glycan as well as no Arg-Tyr-Asp (RYD) amino acids sequence, has reduced background or non-specific bio-recognition by 75% for years.
Poly-Lite Avidin from e-Proteins boosts signal intensity by 130%, improving specificity by at least 500% over Avidin. Today this derivative presents the higher binding signal for detection on the market.
If you are interested in our product and have any questions, please do not hesitate to Get in Touch with us. At e-Proteins, you can buy with confidence, knowing that you will get the lowest prices on the best products.
|Physicochemistry||Poly Lite Avidin||Poly(neutral)Lite Avidin|
|> 14||> 13|
(% w :w)
|< 5.0 %||< 5.0 %|
|Isoelectric point||9,5 ± 0,2||6,2 ± 0,2|
|Deglycosylation level||± 90%||± 90%|
|trimer > 3%||OK||OK|
|Optimum Solubility |
15mg/ml in water pH)
|pH < 7 and pH > 10||pH < 5 and pH > 8|
|Microbiology||Poly (n)Lite avidin|
|Total Bacterial Count in 1 mg||< 1|
|Other||Poly (n)Lite Avidin|
|Definition of |
|One Unit activity binds
1 µg of biotin
|Country of |
|Origin||Egg proteins from hens|
|Apparence||White to off white free
powder, free of any